Whether you use your sauna to wind down after a stressful day at work, after a workout to reduce pain in muscles and joints, to detoxify for a healthier body, or before going to bed to promote a deeper and more restful sleep, let a Saunatec Far-Infrared Sauna work its special effects on you.
The benefits of sauna therapy are almost immeasurable. Indulge and invest in your good health…in something that not only feels good, but is really good for you. The “Premium Line” by Saunatec is a new generation of Far-Infrared Saunas – using the latest in organic carbon technology – designed to give you the ultimate IR Sauna experience.
Performance and Design…
Why Saunatec? Established in Finland in 1919. Saunatec has become the world’s largest sauna company through innovation, product development and an uncompromising commitment to quality. Looking for the ultimate sauna experience? Saunatec’s focus on “performance and design” has led to more than 2 million satisfied customers – making it the sauna of choice in homes and clubs around the world.
Health Benifits From Sauna Bathing…A Medical Perspective
In reviewing medical literature, many medical professionals believe saunas can be an important component of personal wellness programs.
The health benefits of sauna bathing are well documented (e.g. “Annals of Clinical Research: Special Issue on Sauna”). Regular sauna bathing – and the associated sweating process – can help you “Detoxify” your body, “Relieve muscle and joint aches and pains”, and “Relax”. The physical benefits combined with the associated stress reduction makes the decision to purchase a sauna an easy one – a sauna does not only feels good, it’s good for you!
Detoxify. Relieve Aches and Pains. Relax.
Detoxify your body by flushing out toxins
In today’s lifestyles, most of us don’t actively sweat on a daily basis. Numerous medical studies show that deep sweating has multiple health benefits. Regular bathing in a Far-Infrared Sauna by Saunatec provides the benefits derived from a deep sweat:
- In the heat of a sauna, the core body temperature begins to rise. The blood vessels dilate, causing increased blood flow. As heat from the blood moves toward the skin surfaces and the core body temperature rises, the body’s nervous system sends signals to the millions of sweat glands covering the body. As the sweat glands are stimulated they produce sweat. Sweat production is primarily for cooling of the body, and is composed mostly of water – but deep sweating in a sauna can help reduce levels of lead, copper, zinc, nickel and mercury – all toxins commonly picked up from our environment.
- At the same time, skin is cleansed and dead cells are replaced, keeping your skin in good working condition.
- Sweat rinses bacteria out of the epidermal layer and sweat ducts. Cleansing of the pores improves the capillary circulation and gives the skin a soft, beautiful appearance.
Soothes aches and pains in muscles joints
- Under high heat, the body releases endorphins — the body’s naturally produced pain relieving chemical. Endorphins can have a mild and enjoyable tranquilizing effect and the ability to quell the pain of arthritis (and muscle soreness from an intense physical workout).
- Body temperature rises from the heat of the sauna, causing blood vessels to dilate and circulation to increase. The increased blood flow accelerates the body’s natural healing process — soothing aches and pains and speeding up of the healing of cuts and bruises.
- Following sporting activity, use the heat of a sauna for muscle relaxation by helping to reduce muscle tension and eliminate lactic acid and other toxins.
Visit our showroom in Nixa, MO. Come see Far Infrared Saunas.