Balance your water to prevent problems
Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
How important is pH really?
Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
Increase your total alkalinity, pH or calcium hardness
Balance PAK® 100
- For raising total alkalinity
- Prevents pH change
- Prevents corrosion and vinyl liner wrinkling due to improper pH
- Dissolves quickly when added directly to water
Balance PAK® 200
- For raising pH level
- Protects pool equipment from corrosion, plaster etching and wrinkling of liners due to improper pH
- Prevents eye irritation due to low pH
Balance PAK® 300
- For raising calcium hardness levels
- Dissolves quickly
- Protects pool equipment from corrosion, plaster etching and wrinkling of liners